Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

You know what time it is, it's time to hop!!!

Every week Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books (http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) hosts a Friday night blog hop. Put your link in, post a comment and you can discover a lot of great blogs. Make sure you leave a comment on the blogs you find it helps drive up traffic for my fellow book bloggers. The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week. This week Jennifer also wants to know: Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites! I think my favorite author is Betty Smith. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is my all-time favorite. I see myself in Francie because of our mutual love for books. Just the simple pleasure of a book was enough for her. I loved the movie too. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel is a close second. That book gave me the opportunity to explore another culture.


Here a few blogs I came across:
http://www.perpetualpageturner.blogspot.com/
http://kristainthestacks.blogspot.com/
http://www.curlingupbythefire.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm visiting from the hop, and I love the flower pics! I'm excited to read more of your blog!

    Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great for someone who's only been blogging for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by to say hello. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, I hope you grow to love it as much as I do. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere, hope you're having fun with it. Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm stopping by from the Hop. I'm happy to see someone mention A Tree Grows in Brooklyn -- I've re-read that so many times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo: It's my personal opinion but everyone must read that book before they die.

    Thanks to everyone for stopping by. I'm off to relax by the pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete