Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday, what's on the cover


It's Monday, so it must be time to take a look at the covers of books I'm reading. I did start Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie. As soon as I'm done with that (hopefully in a day or two) I will be posting a combined review of Agatha Christie's autobiography and Evil Under the Sun. The cover of Evil Under the Sun (the latest edition available) is rather boring, so I decided to skip a post on it.

The cover of Ali in Wonderland by Ali Wentworth is not boring. In fact I thought she looked a little wackadoo on the cover, which is what drew me to this book. I have no idea what it's about, but I'm guessing it's a funny take on her life. She's jumping into the chaos and wants all of along for the ride!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, hopefully I can post even more. I have a lot of time on my hands these days.

    ReplyDelete