Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stupid laptop!!

My laptop battery gave out!! Booooooooooooooooooooo!! I write all of my posts from my laptop in the comfort of my room. The home computer is tough to pry from my younger brother's grasp. During the day I have free reign, but I would usually write from my laptop. I ordered a new battery, but I have to wait until Friday. That's a long time for me to go without my laptop. It's really sad how attached I am to a piece of technology. Even if I don't have anything to do, I can find a way to waste time on my laptop. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. There's nothing wrong with the home computer, but all my personal stuff is on my laptop and I can't access it. So posts will be infrequent until I can get my laptop functional again. I will post my review of The Book of Lost Fragrances on Friday. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Bookangel! There are numbers of reason why your laptop battery suddenly gave out. Two reasons are: 1) you don’t take advantage of your laptop’s power management settings; and 2) you overcharge your laptop. To save your new charger from retiring early, defrag your laptop regularly and keep battery contacts clean with cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol.

    Lakendra Wiltse

    ReplyDelete